Normal Topic jeanette1970-72 (Read 2,339 times)
jeanette 1970-72

I Love HMS Mauritius

jeanette1970-72
15th May, 2008 at 5:44pm
Print Post Print Post  
hi every one,  please get in touch if you remember me , i was married to RHUDDED WILLIAMS(TAFF WILLIAMS) AND I WAS WITH MY SON DAVID, then aged about 2years, we came to the island in August 1970 and left september 1972,  we lived in married quarters by the naffi shop, do any-one remember when the queen and prince philip came to visit?  we also had the rugby team from s,africa come over to play against our boys? we were very good friends with the P.E, sports boys, can any-one remember the great bar-b-ques we had ay batty house? when i was thrown into the pool fully clothed, that was the life, byee  for now

IP Logged

Robert (Charlie) Chase 1974

administrator at another
 HMS Mauritius website

Re: jeanette1970-72
Reply #1 - 15th Jun, 2008 at 8:26am
Print Post Print Post  
Jeanette,

You should contact me by e-mail.  roberthchaseATbtinternet.com  
please tell me that you have my address from Chris and Mart's Website. (replace AT with @ - I'm told this is an anti-spam safeguard)

I can get you into contact with many people of your time at HMS.  I can show you many photos - 800 +.  Some of when the Queen was there.

Regards
Robert H Chase
Charlie

http://content005.myfamily.com/Handler.ashx/cos=64/cosarray=MFLIVE/foe=1025/guid...

REM1 'Charlie' Chase - Comcen, Systems - Nov 73 to Nov 74 ... There is another HMS Mauritius website - 'The M.V. Mauritius Veterans' - a 'private' site, please contact me for details.
IP Logged