Normal Topic 4th HMS MAURITIUS REUNION (Read 3,070 times)
Robert (Charlie) Chase 1974

administrator at another
 HMS Mauritius website

4th HMS MAURITIUS REUNION
15th Oct, 2010 at 1:35pm
Print Post Print Post  
the next HMS Mauritius reunion will be at Portsmouth

at HMS Nelson, on the 8th October 2011
this will be our 4th Reunion

If you would like to attend, and would like more details please e-mail me, click --->  roberthchase@btinternet.com

In your e-mail please supply some detail about yourself.  Your Rate at HMS.  If not of the Comms Branch - your Place of Work.  
The Month and Year of Joining and Leaving HMS.  Did you have a nickname at HMS that you would be better remembered by ?  
And, if you are a lady, the surname that you have now and the surname that you would be remembered by at HMS.

Please tell me that you found my address at Chris & Mart's website.

If you would like to bring someone along with you - please supply some detail.

Regards to All
Robert H Chase   REM1 'Charlie' Chase at HMS Nov 73 to Nov 74  watchkeeping in the Comcen, Systems

REM1 'Charlie' Chase - Comcen, Systems - Nov 73 to Nov 74 ... There is another HMS Mauritius website - 'The M.V. Mauritius Veterans' - a 'private' site, please contact me for details.
IP Logged

Robert (Charlie) Chase 1974

administrator at another
 HMS Mauritius website

Re: 4th HMS MAURITIUS REUNION
Reply #1 - 19th Aug, 2011 at 9:54am
Print Post Print Post  
Robert (Charlie) Chase 1974 wrote on 15th Oct, 2010 at 1:35pm:
the next HMS Mauritius reunion will be at Portsmouth

at HMS Nelson, on the 8th October 2011
this will be our 4th Reunion

If you would like to attend, and would like more details please e-mail me, click --->  roberthchase@btinternet.com

In your e-mail please supply some detail about yourself.  Your Rate at HMS.  If not of the Comms Branch - your Place of Work.  
The Month and Year of Joining and Leaving HMS.  Did you have a nickname at HMS that you would be better remembered by ?  
And, if you are a lady, the surname that you have now and the surname that you would be remembered by at HMS.

Please tell me that you found my address at Chris & Mart's website.

If you would like to bring someone along with you - please supply some detail.

Regards to All
Robert H Chase   REM1 'Charlie' Chase at HMS Nov 73 to Nov 74  watchkeeping in the Comcen, Systems

As at 19 August 2011 at least 95 will be attending, 108 possibly.

REM1 'Charlie' Chase - Comcen, Systems - Nov 73 to Nov 74 ... There is another HMS Mauritius website - 'The M.V. Mauritius Veterans' - a 'private' site, please contact me for details.
IP Logged