Normal Topic bob henry looking for old shipmates 1966-68 (Read 3,098 times)
Sullivan123

I Love HMS Mauritius

bob henry looking for old shipmates 1966-68
23rd Oct, 2010 at 5:59pm
Print Post Print Post  
I am looking for my best man Mick Alexander and Tony (Punchy) Bowman who were stationed in Mauritius in 1966-68. If anyone knows their whereabouts please contact me.

IP Logged

Alfie Marks

I Love HMS Mauritius

Re: bob henry looking for old shipmates 1966-68
Reply #1 - 28th Oct, 2010 at 4:32pm
Print Post Print Post  
Bob,  Hi there.  Remember you and the missus well.  When I got my ingrown toenails operated on.  You invited me up for big eats.  Your cat was licking my big toes all night.  Hope all is well with you and your other half.  Was going to come to the 2010 re-union but had just come back fro Oz visiting my son.  Plus the company I work for changed my shifts and couldn't get leave for the Friday to travel.  Hopefully will be alright for next years.

all the best to you both
Alfie Marks

IP Logged

Sullivan123

I Love HMS Mauritius

Re: bob henry looking for old shipmates 1966-68
Reply #2 - 24th May, 2011 at 5:04pm
Print Post Print Post  
Hi Alfie i've found out how to answer hope you understand this stuff goes over my head we're in Marmaris at the moment and come home in August not looking forward to that and can't wait to get back here hope to see you at the reunion this year if not next year which is the fiftyieth look forward to seeing you again were stopping at the Keppel Hotel for the reunion all the best for now Bob and Brenda

IP Logged