Normal Topic Michael Drouin Looking for School Friend Dawn? (Read 2,279 times)
HMS Mauritius Admin
Forum Administrator

Enjoy the Forum!

Michael Drouin Looking for School Friend Dawn?
8th Nov, 2010 at 11:27am
Print Post Print Post  
The following has been received from Michael. . . . . . . .

"My name is Michael Drouin and I am from Mauritius. I used to live in Highlands, sugar estate not too far from the barracks of HMS Mauritius in Vacoas.

I am writing to you as I would like to hear from a girl (who's certainly now in her mid forties just like me) whom I knew from our primary school in Curepipe called Cours Jeanne d'Arc (Joan of Arc as you have probably guessed).

I was wondering if you could help me find her again. I would love to hear how life has been treating her so far, after forty years. I sure pretty well as I remember her as kind soul. I was the only one in the classroom invited by Dawn.

So, her name was/is Dawn. I do not know her family name but her father was an officer or soldier who was part of HMS Mauritius based in Vacoas where the whole family used to live.

At that time, my French mother tongue and her English mother tongue did not understood each other Smiley We were only around 6 or 7 years old, I think.

Anyway, drop me a line or two when you can,
Best wishes,

Michael"

I have his email address should you wish to respond direct (or leave a post) - please contact me at Mauritius Admin.
« Last Edit: 10th Nov, 2010 at 7:01pm by HMS Mauritius Admin »  

The Administrator.
IP Logged